Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 10 - Pyrimids of Teotihuacan

Garry and Ivan took me, Brian and Colm to see the pyramids of Teotihuacan. They were amazing. It was pretty hot out, so ll the walking made me sweat a bit. Climbing the pyramids was very rewarding in deed. At the top of the pyramid of the sun there is a spot where you put your finger and receive energy from the sun.
I didn't put enough sunscreen so i got sunburned in two spots I missed on my shoulder. Walking in the heat and climbing pyramids all day was very tireing.
Last night in Mexico city and i'm going to miss it. We ended the night by stop for tacos at the "worlds best taco stand." They were defiantly very good bistec con caso tacos.
Some time in my three days in Mexico city I asked Brian and Colm if we could all travel together for awhile, and we all agreed to travel together as long as things work out. My exact travel plans changed a little as well. I'm going to try and make it down to Panama with the guy's then head back up to Mexico city by myself and fly home for Kristie's birthday. Then come back to finish the trip in August and stop and a motorcycle travelers meeting in either California or Colorado.
We'll see how it all goes.
Garry and Ivan our lovely tour guides/hosts

No comments:

Post a Comment